1.A mature man is one who is good at turning failure into success. 本文来自 www.515148.com
一个成熟的人是一个善于把失败变为成功的人。 甘肃专升本网 www.515148.com
2. He was a creative man and succeeded in making out a lot of things entirely new to the world. 本文来自 www.515148.com
3.A large proportion of the country population in China is literate today as compared with before. 内容来自 www.515148.com
与过去相比，今天中国大部分农村人口都有文化。 本文来自 www.515148.com
4."In the small town, all life seems to live in peace with its surroundings”. 本文来自 www.515148.com
在这座小城镇里似乎所有的生命都与周围的环境和睦相处。 内容来自 www.515148.com
5. "We should never laugh at people when they are in trouble, instead, we should try to help them.
当人们遇到困难时我们决不能讥笑他们，而应设法帮助他们。 内容来自 www.515148.com
6. He kept wondering why people who had already made so much progress were never satisfied with their work.
他一直在琢磨为什么那些取得很大进步的人总对自己的工作不满意。 内容来自 www.515148.com
7. It is necessary for students to choose information and make the right decision based on careful thinking. 内容来自 www.515148.com
8.The young man talked in such a good manner that he made a good impression on the interviewer. 内容来自 www.515148.com
9. In short, it is important to exchange ideas regularly with the elderly, for it can bridge the generation gap. 本文来自 www.515148.com
10.Before the people of Europe knew anything about paper, the Chinese had already learnt how to print on it. 甘肃专升本网 www.515148.com
在欧洲人了解纸以前，中国人就已经会在纸上印刷了。 内容来自 www.515148.com
11. After the visit, you should send a thank-you note or make a thank-you call to the host. 内容来自 www.515148.com
做客回家后，你应该给主人送张便条或打个电话表示感谢。 甘肃专升本网 www.515148.com
12. Though understanding no Chinese, the American girl was able to communicate with other students in her class. 甘肃专升本网 www.515148.com
尽管不懂中文，这个美国女孩还是能与她班上其他同学沟通。 内容来自 www.515148.com
13. Last winter a lot of birds flew here，but nobody here knew where they came. 内容来自 www.515148.com
14. We don’t educate children only for the aim of educating them， but also for the aim of fitting them for life. 甘肃专升本网 www.515148.com
15.A large number of people are needed to work in the mall to make the mall run because thousands of people come to the mall for shopping every day.
因为每天有成千上万的人来商场购物，所以需要有大量的工作人员来维持其正常运行。 内容来自 www.515148.com
16.Americans like this cartoon very much because the funny stories make them laugh from the beginning to the end. 内容来自 www.515148.com
17.Many scientists are now making a study of animal and plant life in the sea to find new resources for mankind. 内容来自 www.515148.com
为给人类找到新的资源，许多科学家在研究海洋动植物。 内容来自 www.515148.com
18. You may refuse the invitation by saying: “ Thank you for inviting me，but I will not be able to come.”
19. I’m sorry to trouble you, but I wonder if we can have a word with you sometime. 内容来自 www.515148.com
对不起，打搅你了，我们能否找个时间谈谈。 甘肃专升本网 www.515148.com
20. Yellowstone National Park is the oldest and largest national park in the United States.
21. Those walls were combined into one continuous wall, which is now called the Great Wall. 甘肃专升本网 www.515148.com
那些墙被连接成一座连绵不断的城墙，也就是现在人们所称的长城 内容来自 www.515148.com
22. THE SIMPSONS is a cartoon about a typical American family of five and the funny stories of this family.
23."If it were not for your help, we couldn’t have finished our work so smoothly.
没有你们的帮助，我们就不会这么顺利地作完工作任务。 内容来自 www.515148.com
24. A shopping mall is a building