61. I took the medicine, but it didn’t have any ______ on me.
62. He said that he’d like to take ______ of this opportunity to co-operate with you.
63. The new nurse does not have much _____ in taking care of patients.
64. Electricity, like other forms of ______, has greatly increased in price.
65. Will you be taking my previous experience into ______ when you fix my salary?
66. I suggest that you put the dangerous things out of the children’s ______.
67. When we had finished dinner, George asked waiter to bring him the ______.
68. My father was born in Germany and still speaks English with a German ______.
69. They have always been on good with their next-door neighbors.
70. Grandma told the story in a very sad ____ and we were all moved.
71. The telegram was based on information from a ______ source.
72. His health is ______.
A. as poor, if not poor than, his sister
B. poor as his sister’s if not poor
C. as poor as if not poorer than, his sister’s
D. as poor, if not poorer than sister’s
73. The kite flew ______ in the sky and everyone spoke ______ of it.
74. “Does your wife regret paying six hundred dollars for the fashionable dress?”
“Not at all. She would gladly have paid ______ for it”
A. twice so much
B. twice as much
C. as much twice
D. so much twice
75. Petrol is manufactured from the ____oil we take out of the ground.
76. You are making me ____with your stories of how hard the examination is.
77. I’ll come with you ______ we don’t stay late. I need to be up early tomorrow.
A. even I
B. as long as
C. so that
D. now that
78. Even after I washed the coat, it still had some ______ marks on it.
79. Everyone in the room remained ______.
A. happily and friendly
B. orderly and kindly
C. happily and kindly
D. orderly and friendly
80. Some people think ______ about their rights than about their duties.
A. much more
B. as much
C. too much
D. many more